Beskrivelse av arbeidsgiver
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With over 150 years of experience, Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
In 2015 Cargill acquired one of the world’s biggest feed producers, EWOS. Following the acquisition, Cargill gathered all its aqua feed activities into one new group called Cargill Aqua Nutrition (CQN), present in 20 countries and with headquarters based in Bergen, Norway.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the development, and execution, of the medium to long term commercial vision within CQN North Sea. This will involve maximising the value for the customer through our product solutions and services. You will be a trusted advisor with respect to feeding and farming operations, understanding and sharing best practices. Its important you understand customers’ strategy and needs and understand how we can help the customer improve their results, reach and exceed their goals.
In addition you will identify new business development opportunities, both within existing customers and potential new customers. This includes building, developing and maintaining both internal and external relationships; researching and identifying customer needs and proposing profitable solutions. Work activities include all aspects of customer facing technical support and advising on commercial solutions.
- Maximize the value for the customer through our product solutions and services.
- Be a trusted advisor with respect to feeding and farming operations, understanding and sharing/teaching best practices. For example delivering feed management training, fish performance modelling and monitoring
- Support strategic development and delivery of account management plans to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Support customer retention activities and contract negotiations and provide insights in to customer segmentation work.
- Attend customer meetings and deliver a professional Cargill image at all times.
- Provide accurate monthly sales forecasting for internal demand review.
- Initiate, develop and maintain long lasting customer relationships with a broad set of gatekeepers, influencers and decision makers.
- Develop your own deep industry/market knowledge and collaborate cross-functionally to identify and inform emerging industry trends and potential business opportunities.
- A relevant degree (BSc in Aquaculture, Agriculture or associated subject) or other relevant experience from the fish farming industry
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), good influencing skill and ability to build trust
- Demonstrable prioritization and organizational abilities
- Proven data collation and analysis skills
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Demonstrate an interest and knowledge of salmon aquaculture
- Ability to develop positive working relationships and networks of contacts both internal and external.
- Motivated to invest in developing deep knowledge within one or more technical areas within aquaculture
- Fluent in Norwegian; fluent in English preferred
- Valid driving licence.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the world’s leading companies.
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more www.cargill.com
Find out more about our north sea aqua nutrition business on our website: www.cargill.no and Linkedin
Interested? Then apply online with your CV and cover letter in English today
If you have any questions please contact Jo Norstebo, Jo_Norstebo@cargill.com or Laurentiu Lazar Laurentiu_lazar@cargill.com