Beskrivelse av arbeidsgiver
Garware Technical Fibres Ltd. (Formerly Garware-Wall Ropes Ltd.) is one of India’s leading players in the technical textiles sector. Established in 1976, the company today is a multi-divisional, multi-geographical technical textiles company and is known for providing world class innovative solutions in high performance aquaculture cage nets, fishing nets, sports nets, safety nets, agricultural nets, coated fabrics, polymer ropes and geosynthetics.
Title of Job:
Sales Manager, Scotland
Function of Job:
Sales & Marketing
Place of Work:
Remotely / From Home
Short Description of Job:
The sales & marketing manager, Scotland will support the existing partner and maintain excellent contact with the salmon farmers and their key staff. He will be responsible for sales of the existing products apart from market feedback on new products on performance parameters.
- Business Development: Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability.
- Influence: Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Networking: Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilises it to achieve objectives
- Execution: Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high-quality results.
- Professional expertise: Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development.
- Constructive teamwork: Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals.
- Should have demonstrated track record sales to Salmon aquaculture industry.
- Vision & Strategy: Develops an ambitious but realistic business vision and translates it into a workable strategy.
- Initiative & Responsibility: Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the result.
- Organisational awareness: Understands the organisation's informal rules and structures and utilises political processes effectively to get things done.
- Systematic approach: Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively.
- Steadiness: Creates a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere; supports and encourages team in difficult times; is firm and reliable.
- Innovation: Produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions; breaks away from tradition; promotes change and novelty.
If you have any question about the position, please contact Kanwal Malik at +447799531020 or email email@example.com